milkymeter measures milk temperature in baby’s bottle while it is being warmed in the microwave, to get the right temperature.
Price winning milkymeter is an innovative baby bottle thermometer for the microwave that accurately measures baby bottle temperature and informs you when the bottle is ready. The temperature is measured with sensors several places in the bottle to give an accurate measurement for both small and large amounts of milk.
- For fast, easy & gentle warming of breast milk, milk & formula to the ideal serving temperature.
- 10 times faster than bottle heater or waterbath.
- Accurately measures milk temperature while the bottle is being warmed in the microwave.
- Safety feature prevents overheating .
- Helps preserve nutrients in the milk which are damaged by overheating.
- Easy to use for everyone, parents, grandparents or babysitters.
- No need for additional space in kitchen, or unnecessary heating equipment. Fits in changing bag when out and about.
- Suitable for all baby bottle sizes & brands.
- For microwave use only. No battery required. Powered by microwave energy
How to use Milkymeter:
Place Milkymeter in the baby bottle with milk. You can safely warm breast milk, formula, regular milk and other fluids.
Place the bottle with the Milkymeter in the microwave and start warming. Keep an eye on the flashing LED light on Milkymeter, indicating the temperature level in real-time:
Blue light: Milk is being warmed – too cold to serve
Green light: Milk has reached the ideal temperature – Stop the microwave!
Red light: Milk is too hot – Cool down before serving
When the flashing light turns green, stop the microwave and take the bottle out. Stir the milk with the Milkymeter to ensure an even temperature. Put on the teat and check the temperature.
Turn a hungry baby into a happy baby.
- For microwave use only
- Made of food safe plastic
- BPA free
- May be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher
- Can be sterilised in boiling water or electric steam steriliser (NOT suitable for sterilisation in microwave)
|Dimensions||15 × 2 × 1.2 cm|