milkymeter measures milk temperature in baby’s bottle while it is being warmed in the microwave, to get the right temperature.
Price winning milkymeter is an innovative baby bottle thermometer for the microwave that accurately measures milk temperature development and informs you when the bottle is ready and you should stop the microwave.
- For fast, easy & gentle warming of breast milk, milk & formula to the ideal serving temperature.
- 10 times faster than bottle heater or water bath.
- Safety feature prevents overheating .
- Helps preserve nutrients in the milk which are damaged by overheating.
- For microwave use only. No battery required. Powered by microwave energy.
How to use Milkymeter:
Place Milkymeter in baby’s milk bottle. You can safely warm breast milk, formula, regular milk and other fluids. The minimum line must be covered.
Place the bottle with Milkymeter in the microwave and start warming. Keep an eye on the flashing LED light on Milkymeter, indicating the temperature level in real-time:
Blue light: Milk is being warmed – too cold to serve
Green light: Milk has reached the ideal temperature – Stop the microwave!
Red light: Milk is too hot – Cool down before serving
When the flashing light turns green, stop the microwave and take out the bottle. Stir the milk with Milkymeter to ensure an even temperature. Put on the teat and check the temperature as you normally would.
Turn a hungry baby into a happy baby.
- For microwave use only. Battery not required.
- Made of food safe plastic
- BPA free
- May be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher
- Can be sterilised in boiling water or electric steam steriliser (NOT suitable for sterilisation in microwave)
|Dimensions||15 × 2 × 1.2 cm|